Rules of ICL Season 4 (starts 4th of December)
– This is a fair play league. Any clan found out with cheating will be kicked out of the league.
– No third-party-software is allowed
– Not allowing or using burner accounts
– Not sending spies to other clans
– Not sharing or accepting bases from other teams in the league
– One Dip per war in Season 4. It will be only one dip for TH11 on a TH10. The dip can be done anytime during the war.
If a team dips against the rule the penalty is -3 stars and -3% per penalty. Same goes if a team dips lower than allowed. No TH11 on TH9 or TH10 on TH9!
– Scouting upwards, 9vs10/11 or 10vs11, is allowed.
– From Monday the 4th of December the league matches begin. The team captains have contact and decides the prep and war time. Participating teams must be prepared to adjust, having the default two hour prep, starting at GMT 6 PM (CEST 8 PM) and matches starting at GMT 8 PM (CEST 10 PM). But it is up to the captains to decide date and time.
As long as the game is finished by Sunday night the same week it’s ok to start any day of the week. And then Monday the next week round 2 starts and so on.
– If a team have to leave walk-over in a match the victory goes to the other team. In Original Clash League the victory will be 34 stars and 82% and the star difference will be +2. In Heavy League it will be 21 stars and 76%, the star difference will be +1.
TEAM LEAVES ICL RULE
– If a team decides to leave a league during the season, all results against the leaving team will be deleted if less than half of the season have been played. If half or more have been played, the WO-rule will come in play, for the rest of the season. Admins can, in extra ordinary cases, decide to delete the results even if the team leaves after half a season. For instance like a 35-20 result where the loosing team is clearly forfeiting.
– The people/accounts who are in your team’s roster should be in some way associated with the team/clan-family or a cooperation for the participating in ICL. It’s ok to look for new members during the league, but don’t take advantage of a free roster and call in a top player for one war just because it’s going to be a tough match. Use common sense and remember that ICL is a fair play league.
–Points from wars are given according to the following rules:
– Won by war stars = +3 points
– Won by percentage but same amount of stars = 3 points
– Perfect draw in war stars and percentage = +1 point each per clan
– Lost by war stars = 0 points
– Lost by war percentage at a tie = 0 points
Structure of a season
Each team will face all the other teams once. This means that in a league with eight teams there will be seven wars during a period of seven weeks. After all rounds have been played the top 4 teams will face off in a playoff. Team 4 meets team 1 and team 3 meets 2. The winner from each match meets in a final.
If there is more than 10 teams in the league we will make divisions. For example if there is 16 teams in a league we will make 2 divisions with 8 teams in each. Top 4 in each division goes to play off. Team 1 in division A will face team 4 in division B. Team 2 in division A will meet team 3 in division B, Team 3 in division A will meet team 2 in division B and Team 4 in A will meet Team 1 in B. So playoff will have more matches in a division structure league.
If two teams end the season with the same amount of wins a winner will be decided by:
1) The team with the biggest + in star difference (sum of +stars and -stars).
2) Internal war result, winner of the internal war wins the division.
3) If a perfect draw in internal war the two teams will meet in a new match to decide who goes to the playoff.
– Breakdown for Heavy league and Original Clash league is as followed:
Heavy League: 10vs10 TH11, but the amount of TH11 can be negotiable. 10vs10 is minimum. When you apply for this league write down if your clan wants 10vs10, 15vs15 or 20vs20 as default. Teams who can only manage 10vs10 can with this setup join the league. It doesn’t affect the scoreboard what BD you use in the war since ICL use star difference and total %, not total amount of stars. BD example: Team 1,2,3,4,5,6 wants 10vs10 as default. Team 7,8 wants 15vs15 and team 9 and 10 wants 20vs20. When Team 8 and Team 3 meet they will use the 10vs10 set up. When team 7 and 10 meet there will be a 15vs15 war. It´s up to the Team Captains to decide but the clan with the lowest number of THs is the default BD. If a team get more people during the season they can use a higher amount of THs in one or more matches.
Original Clash League: Teams can not change the BD in Original Clash League because it can give teams different outcome in star difference. Its 15vs15 wars BD of 5-5-5.