The winner of ICL Heavy League Season 3 is Svenska Ettan who the final over Svenska Hjältar. Congratulations!!!
The winner of ICL Light League Season 3 is Damned Souls who the final over Cani Sciolti. Congratulations!!!
On December 4th it will be time for another rumble when Season 4 of ICL starts. This season there will be two leagues; Heavy League and Original Clash League. Please send in an application from our Contact page if you have a team that want to join in on the action. Heavy League: 10vs10 TH11, but the amount of TH11 can be negotiable. Original Clash League: 15vs15 wars with BD of 5-5-5 and it´s not negotiable.
After three seasons and a Summer special we have adjusted some of the rules. We think it´s important that the clans in the ICL get to say what they think about the rules and the gameplay. So after listening and discussing Season 3, the rules for ICL Season 4 will be as follow:
– This is a fair play league. Any clan found out with cheating will be kicked out of the league.
– No third-party-software is allowed
– Not allowing or using burner accounts
– Not sending spies to other clans
– Not sharing or accepting bases from other teams in the league
– One Dip per war in Season 4. It will be only one dip for TH11 on a TH10. The dip can be done anytime during the war.
If a team dips against the rule the penalty is -3 stars and -3% per penalty. Same goes if a team dips lower than allowed. No TH11 on TH9 or TH10 on TH9!
– Scouting upwards, 9vs10/11 or 10vs11, is allowed.
– From Monday the 4th of December the league matches begin. The team captains have contact and decides the prep and war time. Participating teams must be prepared to adjust, having the default two hour prep, starting at GMT 6 PM (CEST 8 PM) and matches starting at GMT 8 PM (CEST 10 PM). But it is up to the captains to decide date and time.
As long as the game is finished by Sunday night the same week it’s ok to start any day of the week. And then Monday the next week round 2 starts and so on.
– If a team have to leave walk-over in a match the victory goes to the other team. In Original Clash League the victory will be 34 stars and 82% and the star difference will be +2. In Heavy League it will be 21 stars and 76%, the star difference will be +1.
TEAM LEAVES ICL RULE
– If a team decides to leave a league during the season, all results against the leaving team will be deleted if less than half of the season have been played. If half or more have been played, the WO-rule will come in play, for the rest of the season. Admins can, in extra ordinary cases, decide to delete the results even if the team leaves after half a season. For instance like a 35-20 result where the loosing team is clearly forfeiting.
– The people/accounts who are in your team’s roster should be in some way associated with the team/clan-family or a cooperation for the participating in ICL. It’s ok to look for new members during the league, but don’t take advantage of a free roster and call in a top player for one war just because it’s going to be a tough match. Use common sense and remember that ICL is a fair play league.
–Points from wars are given according to the following rules:
– Won by war stars = +3 points
– Won by percentage but same amount of stars = 3 points
– Perfect draw in war stars and percentage = +1 point each per clan
– Lost by war stars = 0 points
– Lost by war percentage at a tie = 0 points
Structure of a season
Each team will face all the other teams once. This means that in a league with eight teams there will be seven wars during a period of seven weeks. After all rounds have been played the top 4 teams will face off in a playoff. Team 4 meets team 1 and team 3 meets 2. The winner from each match meets in a final.
If there is more than 10 teams in the league we will make divisions. For example if there is 16 teams in a league we will make 2 divisions with 8 teams in each. Top 4 in each division goes to play off. Team 1 in division A will face team 4 in division B. Team 2 in division A will meet team 3 in division B, Team 3 in division A will meet team 2 in division B and Team 4 in A will meet Team 1 in B. So playoff will have more matches in a division structure league.
If two teams end the season with the same amount of wins a winner will be decided by:
1) The team with the biggest + in star difference (sum of +stars and -stars).
2) Internal war result, winner of the internal war wins the division.
3) If a perfect draw in internal war the two teams will meet in a new match to decide who goes to the playoff.
– Breakdown for Heavy league and Original Clash league is as followed:
Heavy League: 10vs10 TH11, but the amount of TH11 can be negotiable. 10vs10 is minimum. When you apply for this league write down if your clan wants 10vs10, 15vs15 or 20vs20 as default. Teams who can only manage 10vs10 can with this setup join the league. It doesn’t affect the scoreboard what BD you use in the war since ICL use star difference and total %, not total amount of stars. BD example: Team 1,2,3,4,5,6 wants 10vs10 as default. Team 7,8 wants 15vs15 and team 9 and 10 wants 20vs20. When Team 8 and Team 3 meet they will use the 10vs10 set up. When team 7 and 10 meet there will be a 15vs15 war. It´s up to the Team Captains to decide but the clan with the lowest number of THs is the default BD. If a team get more people during the season they can use a higher amount of THs in one or more matches.
Original Clash League: Teams can not change the BD in Original Clash League because it can give teams different outcome in star difference. Its 15vs15 wars BD of 5-5-5.
Soon all rounds in ICL Season 3 are finished. It’s been an intense season with lots of great matches. We have had some teams leaving the leagues during the season but it has all been working out pretty smooth in the end. We hope all teams have enjoyed this season and that many want to be part of Season 4 aswell. We will do some changes to the league, but more information about that will come in a separate post. Now it’s time to focus on the playoffs!
Heavy League are all set for playoff and the four teams that fought their way to a spot are: De Splittergale, Svenska Hjältar, Infamous Reject and Svenska Ettan. The semi-finals will be played Oct 30–Nov 5.
Middle League are not finished yet (2 rounds left) so it’s to early too present any teams for playoff.
Light League has one match left and it’s a really important one. The last match of the season is between Swedenstrongman and Alpha Rising. The one who wins that match will secure a spot in the playoff. The match will take place Friday Oct 27. The other three teams ready for playoff are: Cani Sciolti, Badgersbootcamp and Damned Souls. Check out the league tables at Results.
We welcome all the teams in ICL Season 3 Heavy League. It will be a pleasure to follow you through the tournament. Good luck and clash on! A short presentation of the teams.
SWElite is an old established big coc family in which our main clan is fighting only with TH11. We’re havin’ fun and fights fair in CW, Push, Nordic battles and now ICL. It’ll be nice meetin’ya people!
We are a bunch of old bitter farts that hate our lives and wifes. Love to drink and get wasted. If you are a coc pro that can one star a base drunk beyond insanity your place in the universe is here, cheers!
A newly formed coalition between two of Denmarks top clans, Danish Army and Kongeriget. We are here to kick some butt and we never back down from any fight. Challenge at your own risk…
A Swedish fair play war clan. We are well above 50 clan members and have a close cooperation with our sister clan 961.se (#2QQGRQG0). We have participated in all seasons of the ICL Heavy League and won season 1 & 2. The No dip league was another story, but we like it and are having a really good time meeting other clans! Svenska Ettan is primarily made up of TH11 but we are recruiting 9s and 10s. Our clan values are fair play, fun and family. A good example of that is our upcoming clan trip to Finland where we will to bond and visit the epicenter of clash, the Supercell HQ. Good luck everyone and let the games begin.
SWEnsk Elite Cw
We are a bunch of members from the SWEnsk Elite family that play ICL for fun. For the last couple of years we have been one of the top clans in Sweden behind the war scene and are now looking for new challenges with the ICL. Expecting to see great battles and good luck to you all.
We are a Clan where all the mad Players are. The clan has been made for a couple of years ago. And has made a cleanup for some months ago and then we have made a fusion with Snaphanerne, so we can deal with the big clans.. And with all those TH11 we got, we have to try this setup.. And learn and maybe beat some.
We are from India our clan is IYC ; Gujrat force (first indian clan to reach 17)and Immoral Beast are our family clan (second Indian clan to reach lvl16). Most of the people there are busy with jobs and come only for war attacks and can’t give time to competitive league’s so here we hand picked the best of those clan in IYC and we are looking forward for real tuff competition because if its not tough it’s no fun to wreck your base. We really look forward for a fairplay competition as if the war is not fair its kinda boring.
We’re a bunch of guys mainly from the Swensk Elite family that has joined forces in this clan to play for fun. It’s a Motley Crüe type of clan with regards to bases but started out in order to have a place to put our “mini-me’s”. We play fair. Wouldn’t want it any other way. We want to join this summer ICL because we like to clash and like the idea of a no dip policy.